Attachments can be accessed in any drawer in the system. It is done by clicking secondary actions button (i.e
) in the top right corner of the drawer.
There are two ways of adding attachments in VMS, either by dragging the file into the attachments modal drop zone or by clicking in the drop zone and selecting the file from the list.
Adding attachment by dragging the file into the drop zone
- 1.To open an attachment in VMS go to the drawer where the attachment was uploaded to
- 2.Open the attachments modal as described above
- 3.Click on the attachment to open it
- 1.Use the checkbox to select the attachment(s)
- 2.Click on the trashcan icon on the top right corner of the attachments list