The Bunker Management module allows you to register and follow a bunker order's workflow from requirement to a paid invoice. The module also enables bunker management systems and agents to make full two-way integrations. Currently two Bunker Procurement Systems (BPS) have made integrations, and have been successfully tested: Clearlynx and World Fuel Service's BunkerLine.
Bunker estimates can still be maintained in "Booking and Operations", allowing you to create detailed voyage estimates. These estimates will later be used as default values when creating the bunker requirement or order.
- Enter two products (bunker requirements/order lines) on the same port, without the need to add two bunker port calls.
- Run reports and statistics based on all the bunker orders, per port, per supplier, status, etc.
- Get a list of future bunker requirements across the fleet.
- Quickly search and filter on all of the bunker orders by vessel, supplier, port, etc.
- Support for integration with bunker procurement systems, such as ClearLynx and World Fuel Services.